Integrated Agency Management with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AbleBridge provides an integrated agency management solution designed specifically for insurance agencies that broker employee benefits solutions; including group benefits, health, individual life and financial services.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution that over one million users have adopted as their CRM platform. AbleBridge leverages this powerful platform to enable insurance benefits advisers to manage the relationships, workflows and business needs most important for their insurance agency.
“We used to manage our policies information in physical client folders and various spreadsheets – it was extremely unproductive. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AbleBridge’s insurance customizations we easily manage everything in one system. It’s form-fitted to our business needs and adds immeasurable value to my agency.”
Robert Flynn, President, EBCN
Leverage the Power of the Platform
- Improve operational efficiency and simplify cross-team collaboration by managing information around the relationships that matter most to your insurance agency - in one, familiar and intuitive system.
- Leverage existing investments in technology and education with tight integration of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Embed and support insurance specific workflows to promote the behavior you want your brokers to follow and eliminate time-consuming administrative tasks.
- Easily access Microsoft Dynamics CRM from within Microsoft Outlook or any internet connection
Robust Policy Management
- Quickly view policy information from a global or client perspective with intuitive drill-down capabilities.
- Effectively manage policy rates and carrier plan information; and easily copy policy and rate information from one year to the next
- Capture insurance rate plan templates and contribution amounts across each client and policy coverage type
Streamline Client Interactions
- One-button export of carrier plans to Microsoft Excel for quick plan comparisons and RFP creation
- Complete view of Leads, Prospects, Clients and Carriers including all future and past interactions across every agency touch point
- Effectively manage support cases by issue category, policy, client, carrier, producer or contact for a real-time global view of all service issues.
- Gain visibility into client specific support so you can clearly quantify and articulate the value your agency provides for each client.
- Track and store electronic documents for consistent and logical record management and retrieval
Improve Sales Effectiveness
- Identify new clients and up-sell, cross-sell value to existing clients
- Develop appropriate, targeted marketing campaigns to high-value clients
- Dashboards and on-demand reporting for agent and broker productivity, new business pipeline, customer loyalty and year-to-date commissions vs. expected sales goals
- Easily manage your incoming carrier commissions and outgoing producer commission payments in one system
- Manage commissions from a global perspective or drill down into the policy, carrier, or producer split details.
- Import monthly carrier statements for quick reconciliation of expected commission payments
- On-demand reports provide visibility into actual vs. expected commissions, producer commissions, commissions by carrier, or commissions by client