Innovation through Delivery Optimization with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AbleBridge Life Sciences provides the framework to enable companies in the life sciences industry to readily meet the challenges with managing expanding industry complexities, streamline project management and secure access to important information across the product and service lifecycle.
AbleBridge Life Sciences focuses on organizations that provide products and services to strategic partners that assist in early stage drug discovery, pre-development, through to development and manufacturing stages.
Focused on streamlining projects and project tasks through milestone benchmarks, project tasks and pipeline management, contract research organizations in the pharmaceutical R&D market can be more productive by optimizing their process efficiencies and ultimately the value they provide to their strategic partners.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution that over one million users have adopted as their CRM platform. AbleBridge leverages this powerful platform and designed custom elements specifically for life sciences organizations looking to streamline business operations.
Early Discovery Process Management
- Streamline and track labor-intensive tasks through work plans for effective project management and milestone review
- Visibility into scale-up, bio-processing procedures tracked against project milestones
- Flexible product and service catalog for consistency in project creation and client quoting capabilities
Holistic View of Project Information
- Employ workflow to streamline internal reviews of completed project tasks.
- Associate biologic compound images with product codes for rich quoting or reference guidelines
- Dynamics queries and information lookup for quick segmentation and profiling
- Pipeline visibility and shortened sales cycles with real-time visibility into outstanding quotes and sales opportunity qualification stages
Leverage the Power of the Platform
- Improve operational efficiency and simplify cross-team collaboration by sharing client and prospect information from one centralized system.
- Leverage existing investments in Microsoft technology and education with tight integration of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Implement workflows that eliminate time consuming administrative tasks
- Easily and securely access Microsoft Dynamics CRM from within Microsoft Outlook or any internet connection
Effective Information Management
- Manage external client relationships with labs, consultants and manufacturers
- Streamline project management through scheduled activities and project tasks, reminders, workflows and milestone status.
- Centralized and structured document repository for legal agreements, applications, insurance policies or any type of electronic document.
- Employ auditing and field level security for regulatory compliance and information security