New Revenue Opportunities | Increased Productivity | Excellent Customer Service
Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AbleBridge Manufacturing provides the framework to enable manufacturing companies to streamline operations across sales, marketing, operations and customer support. AbleBridge Manufacturing empowers your organization to measure your selling partner relationships, hunt for new business, cross-sell existing customers and deliver excellent customer service across the organization.
AbleBridge Manufacturing focuses on organizations that manufacture products, sell directly and indirectly through distributors or manufacturers representatives and provide customer support for their manufactured products.
Focused on streamlining sales operations and operational complexities, AbleBridge Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps manufacturers optimize their customer-centric business.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution that over one million users have adopted as their CRM platform. AbleBridge leverages this powerful platform and designed custom elements specifically for manufacturing companies looking to streamline business operations.
“AbleBridge helped us transition from Goldmine and their project approach and implementation methodology ensured our success every step of the way.”
Nancy Maguire, Sales Director, Wire Belt Company of America
Sales Channel and Opportunity Management
- Connect processes across sales, marketing, operations and customer support
- Manage complex sales channel relationships and sales territories
- Facilitate daily sales activities and a regular sales operating rhythm for higher revenue / close rates
Marketing Programs and Intelligence
- Target marketing campaigns to customer demand
- Provide sales channels with on-demand literature fulfillment requests
- Develop and implement collaborative marketing campaigns
- Implement Corrective Action and Customer Satisfaction forms for ISO9000 compliance
- Track and quantify value-added services provided to end customers or manufacturer’s representatives
Integrate CRM with back office accounting or ERP systems for real-time financial summary information
Leverage the Power of the Platform
- Improve operational efficiency and simplify cross-team collaboration by sharing client and prospect information from one centralized system.
- Leverage existing investments in Microsoft technology and education with tight integration of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Implement workflows that eliminate time consuming administrative tasks
- Easily and securely access Microsoft Dynamics CRM from within Microsoft Outlook or any internet connection