Efficient Project Management and Service Delivery with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Profitability requires that projects are estimated correctly and completed on time. Professional service organizations need to balance several moving parts while keeping everything in concert in order to be successful – project details, milestones, project tasks, resource utilization and billing, while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AbleBridge Professional Services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides an integrated project management framework designed specifically for project based professional services organizations. Whether your organization provides services for IT / management consulting, executive search, advertising, legal, and accounting, real estate, construction, engineering or any other professional management services, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you.
“The AbleBridge team assisted us in our migration from Salesforce.com to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Throughout the process the people of AbleBridge were attentive to every detail and managed us through a change process that continues to be of inestimable value to our firm.”
David Mersky, Principal, Mersky, Jaffe & Associates
Streamline Project Management
- Quickly view project information from a global or client perspective with intuitive drill-down capabilities.
- Deliver end to end project management for any Professional Services firm
- Keep accurate time-keeping records at the resource, project, milestone and project task level
- Track and store electronic documents for consistent and logical record management and retrieval of Project Plans, SOW, and SLA’s
- Create Project templates for quick and easy project setup while maintaining consistency across each project
- Quickly view project status of actual time spent vs. budgeted time with real-time project status dashboards
Leverage the Power of the Platform
- Improve operational efficiency and simplify cross-team collaboration by managing project information around the relationships that matter most to your service delivery - in one, familiar and intuitive system.
- Leverage existing investments in technology and education with tight integration of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Embed and support project management specific workflows and eliminate time-consuming administrative tasks.
- Easily access Microsoft Dynamics CRM from within Microsoft Outlook or any internet connection