Equity Investments and Project Development with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AbleBridge Real Estate Investment Management provides the foundation to manage the myriad of information necessary for a real estate investment professional to make informed decisions around their portfolio strategies.
Focused on the value-added sector of multi-family investment rental housing using Tenant in Common (TIC), tax credit (low income and historic) and joint venture formats for qualified individual and institutional investors, Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides the framework to manage the complex relationships around the operational, financial and regulatory aspects of real estate tax credit investments.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution that over one million users have adopted as their CRM platform. AbleBridge leverages this powerful platform and designed custom elements specifically for real estate investment professionals looking to streamline business operations and provide better investment portfolio visibility.
“AbleBridge understood the complex relationships a LIHTC (low-income housing tax credit) syndicator needs to manage. Our transition to Microsoft CRM gave us a yearly cost savings of $60,000 per year compared to our previous software subscription.”
Principal & Founder, Real Estate Investment Management firm
Investment Partnership Management
- Profile Investment Partnerships, investor interest, asset management fees and capital contributions
- Manage Operating Partnerships, investment and equity splits, Schedule K-1, federal and state tax credits
- Holistic view of Investment Partnerships, Operating Partnerships and Property relationships
Holistic View of Property Information
- Quickly view property information from a global perspective with intuitive drill-down capabilities into the property details
- Manage construction details, property management, insurance, financials and Form 8609 details
- Segment unit mix, track rents and subsidy profiles
- Real time view of monthly and total occupancy rates by unit and percentage
Leverage the Power of the Platform
- Improve operational efficiency and simplify cross-team collaboration by managing information around the portfolio investments in one, familiar and intuitive system.
- Leverage existing investments in Microsoft technology and education with tight integration of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Implement workflows that eliminate time consuming administrative tasks
- Easily and securely access Microsoft Dynamics CRM from within Microsoft Outlook or any internet connection
Effective Information Management
- Manage external client relationships with accountants, legal counsel and advisors
- Streamline project management through scheduled activities and project tasks, reminders, workflows and milestone status.
- Centralized and structured document repository for legal agreements, applications, insurance policies or any type of electronic document.
- Employ auditing and field level security to ensure appropriate changes are tracked