Efficient, Non-Disruptive Data Migration
At AbleBridge, we understand how important a sound data migration strategy is when considering adopting any new system. Data migration is a key component to every CRM project we undertake and over the years we have designed tools to help automate, assimilate and cleanse data from various sources. And through our well-defined best practices and methodologies we ensure an efficient, non-disruptive data migration for our customers.
Garbage in, Garbage out
We’ve all heard this all too true phrase describing the importance of good data quality. Adopting a new CRM system is an opportune time to identify or revisit your data strategy. Data is the number-one success factor for any CRM system and AbleBridge can help you take advantage of this important juncture and lay the groundwork for a data strategy that will pay dividends for years to come.
Tools in our Toolbox
- Best-practices and methodologies fine-tuned over the years that reduce complexity of the process, business impact and risk.
- AbleBridge’s proprietary import tools, including DataBridge, for handling complex migrations of unstructured data from multiple sources
- Pre-built data map templates for ACT, Goldmine, Salesforce.com, SalesLogix and Siebel
- Test Plan and Unit Validation Process ensuring customer expectations are met throughout the process.
- Data federation frameworks and matching algorithms that assimilate various sources of information for the purposes of standardization and cleansing