CRM Development & Integration
A Big Ball of Clay
In addition to the rich configuration tools shipped with the application, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is built within Microsoft’s flexible .NET Framework. This allows us to seamlessly integrate with third party solutions and existing systems through web services; build rich application plug-ins; interface web portals using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s Software Development Kit (SDK); and create rich reporting dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services.
At AbleBridge, our value contribution is our focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and our deep knowledge and skills developing solutions on the Microsoft technology platform. It is truly a platform where we can mold line of business solutions form fitted to your specific needs.
Service Oriented Architecture
- Build rich integration with a centralized, easily discoverable set of web services
- Extend user interfaces through custom web portals to push / pull data from other systems.
- Leverage the business framework of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to jumpstart rapid .NET based custom solutions development.
- Build rich application plug-ins at lower cost and faster time to benefit than traditional .NET project development
Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation
- Facilitate business process automation using extensible workflow foundation
- Design custom workflow actions at the organization and personnel level
Data Model Extensibility
- Custom objects, properties and relationships allowing you to model virtually anything
- Scalable platform ensuring your investment and supportability for years to come.